Comparison of Flarepoint CRM, Dolibarr CRM and Zoho CRM
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship management(CRM) is an approach that helps business to improve existing customer relationships and acquire new customers faster.
It is a new customer relationship management based on the Laravel 5.4 PHP Framework. It is free, open source, self hosted platform which allows you to keep track of your customers and their tasks. For more information please visit this site.
It is open source and easy to install, manage and customize.
Features of Flarepoint CRM:
- Task management
- Leads management
- Invoice management
- Simple and easy time management
- Role management
- Easy configurable settings
- Client overview
- Upload documents to each client
- Global Dashboard
Zoho CRM is the name of an on-demand, SaaS-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution designed to manage sales, marketing, contacts, customer support and other business functions.
Its is available in different editions with different features sets allowing business owners to choose the features that meet the specific business requirements. It offers free, standard, professional and enterprise edition of its software. For more information visit this link
Features of Zoho CRM:
- Multichannel: Allows you to connect in real time with the customers and prospects across all channels like SalesSignal, Email, telephone and social sites.
- Zia: Zia is the zoho conversational artificial intelligent assistant. It analyzes the data that each rep enters and the tasks that they complete to predict the outcome of the sales activities.
- Performance and analytics: The more your business grow, the more you want to know. With Zoho you can measure the performance of every sales activity through zoho CRM's report, analytics and forecasts.
- Customization: Customize standard modules, add additional functionalities. With custom views you decide how much data you want the customer to see and in the language of your choice.
- Process management: With blueprint your sales team know at every point about what to do next? It keeps them focused and organized. Define your sales process and all of your team has to follow it.
- Sales Automation: Zoho CRM's advanced automation capabilities save your sales team time by automatically completing routine tasks, so they can focus on closing more deals faster.
- Pipeline management: Your team will identify quality leads, decide who to assign them to, discover the right deals to follow up on, and exceed your revenue targets. Plus, you will get much better visibility of your sales pipeline.
- Team Collaboration
- Marketing automation
- Integration: Zoho marketplace offers a host of integrations for third party applications we use every day like Google Drive, Facebook, Slack, MailChimp and much more. For more details please visit this link.
- Developer tools: Zoho CRM's enterprise cloud platform provides the right mix of no-code, low-code, and high-level programming interfaces to develop seamless third-party integrations and white labelled industry-specific applications.
- Mobile: You don't have to live behind your system and power it up every time you want to access your CRM account. Zoho CRM comes in an app for Android and iOS devices. You can have access to your appointments, schedules, tasks and everything else whenever you need to.
To Learn more.
Dolibarr CRM is free, open source CRM for the business owners to manage the customers, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, e-mailing, shipments and much more. For more information visit the Github.
Features of Dolibarr CRM:
- Bookmarks management
- Donations management
- Data Import / Export
- Expense Reports
- and much more.
For more information visit this link