Comparison of Flarepoint CRM, Dolibarr CRM and Zoho CRM
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management(CRM) is an approach that helps businesses to improve existing customer relationships and acquire new customers faster.
It is a new customer relationship management based on the Laravel 5.4 PHP Framework. It is a free, open-source, self-hosted platform that allows you to keep track of your customers and their tasks. For more information please visit this site.
It is open-source and easy to install, manage and customize.
Features of Flarepoint CRM:
- Task management
- Leads management
- Invoice management
- Simple and easy time management
- Role management
- Easy configurable settings
- Client overview
- Upload documents to each client
- Global Dashboard
Zoho CRM is the name of an on-demand, SaaS-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution designed to manage sales, marketing, contacts, customer support, and other business functions.
It is available in different editions with different feature sets allowing business owners to choose the features that meet the specific business requirements. It offers a free, standard, professional, and enterprise edition of its software. For more information visit this link
Features of Zoho CRM:
- Multichannel: Allows you to connect in real-time with the customers and prospects across all channels like SalesSignal, Email, telephone, and social sites.
- Zia: Zia is the Zoho conversational artificial intelligent assistant. It analyzes the data that each repenter and the tasks that they complete to predict the outcome of the sales activities.
- Performance and analytics: The more your business grows, the more you want to know. With Zoho, you can measure the performance of every sales activity through Zoho CRM's report, analytics and forecasts.
- Customization: Customize standard modules, add additional functionalities. With custom views, you decide how much data you want the customer to see and in the language of your choice.
- Process management: With a blueprint your sales team knows at every point about what to do next? It keeps them focused and organized. Define your sales process and all of your team has to follow it.
- Sales Automation: Zoho CRM's advanced automation capabilities save your sales team time by automatically completing routine tasks, so they can focus on closing more deals faster.
- Pipeline management: Your team will identify quality leads, decide who to assign them to, discover the right deals to follow up on, and exceed your revenue targets. Plus, you will get much better visibility of your sales pipeline.
- Team Collaboration
- Marketing automation
- Integration: Zoho marketplace offers a host of integrations for third-party applications we use every day like Google Drive, Facebook, Slack, MailChimp, and much more. For more details please visit this link.
- Developer tools: Zoho CRM's enterprise cloud platform provides the right mix of no-code, low-code, and high-level programming interfaces to develop seamless third-party integrations and white-labeled industry-specific applications.
- Mobile: You don't have to live behind your system and power it up every time you want to access your CRM account. Zoho CRM comes in an app for Android and iOS devices. You can have access to your appointments, schedules, tasks, and everything else whenever you need to.
To Learn more.
Dolibarr CRM is a free, open-source CRM for business owners to manage the customers, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, e-mailing, shipments, and much more. For more information visit the Github.
Features of Dolibarr CRM:
- Bookmarks management
- Donations management
- Data Import / Export
- Expense Reports
- and much more.
For more information visit this link